Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions apply to the use of online B2B services (hereinafter referred to as "services") provided by KpopAgent.com or KpopAgent mobile apps (hereinafter referred to as "digital access media") operated by KPop Agent Co., Ltd. The purpose of this is to stipulate the rights, duties and responsibilities of the reseller (hereinafter referred to as "partner") using the service.
Article 2 (Definition)
- "Partner" refers to a reseller business that operates a retail business outside of Korea as a business entity that uses the service through digital access media.
- "Service" refers to a virtual business place set up by KpopAgent to transact goods or services using information and communication facilities such as computers in order to provide goods or services or cloud services (hereinafter referred to as "goods, etc.") to partners.
Article 3 (Specification, explanation and revision of terms and conditions)
- "Service" refers to the contents of these terms and conditions, the name of the representative, the name of the representative, the address of the business office (including the address where the partner's complaint can be handled), phone number, e-mail address, business registration number, and etc. will be posted at the bottom of the initial screen of KpopAgent.com so that partners can easily know. However, the content of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the partner through the connection screen.
- "Service" provides a separate screen or pop-up screen for the partner to understand important contents such as cost guidance, partner’s responsibility, and delivery conditions among the contents stipulated in the terms and conditions before the partner agrees to the terms and conditions.
- "Service" refers to the "Commercial law between companies", "Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc.", the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, "Electronic Documents and Electronic Transactions Basic Act", "Electronic Financial Transactions Act", and "Electronic Signature Act" 」, 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.」, 「Act on Door-to-Door Sales, etc.」, 「Consumer Basic Act」, etc., can be amended to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws.
- If the "Service" revises the terms and conditions, the date of application and the reason for the revision shall be specified and announced on the initial screen of the service along with the current terms and conditions from 7 days before the application date to the day before the application date. However, if the terms and conditions are changed against the partner, it will be notified with a grace period of at least 30 days in advance. In this case, "Service" clearly compares the content before and after the revision and displays it for the partner to understand.
- When the "Service" revises the terms and conditions, the revised terms and conditions are applied only to contracts concluded after the effective date, and the terms and conditions before the amendment are applied to contracts already concluded before that date. However, if a partner who has already signed a contract transmits the intention to receive the application of the revised terms and conditions to the "service" within the notice period of the revised terms and conditions under paragraph 3 and obtains the consent of the "service", the revised terms and conditions apply. It's possible.
- Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Act on Intercompany Transactions in Electronic Commerce, the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, and related laws or commercial practices established by the Fair Trade Commission.
Article 4 (Service Content and Change of Service)
- "Service" performs the following tasks.
- "Service" may change the content of the product or service to be provided by the contract to be concluded in the event of a product or service being sold out or a change in technical specifications. By specifying the contents of the current goods or services, it is notified to the place where it is posted or to the partner.① Provision of information on goods or services and signing of purchase contracts② Delivery of goods or services for which the purchase contract has been concluded③ Other additional tasks specified by "Service"
- If the contents of the service contracted with the partner to be provided by the "service" are changed due to reasons such as out of stock or change in technical specifications, the reason will be immediately notified to the email address where the partner can be notified.
- If a variety of goods or services or cloud services cannot be supplied due to the nature of B2B services, the service may arbitrarily adjust the details of the services supplied to the partner different from the order details of the partner. At this time, if the transaction cost differs due to the changed service, the partner remits the additional cost or receives the service only for the amount previously remitted. Partners who are not satisfied with these conditions may request a full or partial refund, and the international transfer fee required for the refund will be borne by the partner. However, if an amount less than the remittance fee needs to be refunded (e.g. USD 100 or less), the partner can decide to keep it in their KpopAgent account without remittance and make it available for the next order.
Article 5 (suspension of service)
- "Service" may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, inspection, replacement or breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, or disruption of communication.
- "Service" does not compensate for damages suffered by a partner or a third party due to temporary suspension of the service due to the reason in Paragraph 1.
- In the event that the service cannot be provided due to the change of business item, abandonment of business, integration between companies, etc., the "service" shall be notified to the partner in the manner specified in Article 8, and provided to the partner according to the conditions originally suggested in the "service".
Article 6 (partner registration)
- The partner applies for partner registration by filling in the partner information according to the registration form set by the "Service" and expressing their intention to agree to these terms and conditions.
- "Service" is registered as a partner unless it falls under any of the following among the partners who have applied for subscription as described in Paragraph 1.① When the applicant for subscription is not a business entity that purchases and resells goods, etc., but is an end consumer who directly consumes② If the applicant for membership has previously lost membership in accordance withArticle 7 (3) of these Terms and Conditions, however, consent for re-registration as a member of the "Service" as a person who has passed 3 years after the loss of membership under Article 7 (3). It is an exception in the case of obtaining.③ In case of false information, omission, or mistake in registration④ When it is judged that registering as a partner is significantly impeding the operation of the "service"
- When the partner subscription contract is established, the approval of the "service" reaches the applicant.
- If there is a change in the matters registered at the time of partner registration, the partner must notify the change of the "service" within a considerable period of time by modifying the partner information.
Article 7 (Partner withdrawal and loss of qualification, etc.)
- Partners can request withdrawal from the "Service" at any time, and "Service" handles withdrawal from the partner immediately.
- If the partner falls under any of the following reasons, the "service" may limit or suspend the partner's qualification.① In case false information is registered when applying for membership② In the case of not paying the debts borne by the partner in connection with the use of other "services" or for goods purchased using the "service" on the due date③ Threatening the e-commerce order, such as interfering with other people's use of the "service" or stealing the information④ In case of using the "service" to be prohibited by laws or these terms and conditions, or against public order and morals
- After the "service" restricts or suspends the partner's qualification, the "service" may disqualify the partner if the same action is repeated two or more times, or the reason is not corrected within 30 days.
- If the "service" loses the partner status, the partner registration will be canceled. In this case, the partner will be notified of this, and a period of at least 7 days prior to partner deregistration will be given to give an opportunity to explain.
Article 8 (Notice to Partners)
- When the "service" notifies the partner, the partner will use the e-mail address specified in advance with the "service".
- "Service" can be substituted for individual notification by posting on the "Service" bulletin board or pop-up window for more than one week in case of notification to unspecified multiple partners. However, individual notices are provided for matters that have a material impact on the transaction of a specific partner.
Article 9 (purchase application and consent to provide buyer information, etc.)
- "Service" Partners apply for purchase by the following or similar method on "Service", and "Service" must provide each of the following information in an easy-to-understand manner when the partner applies for purchase.① Search and selection of goods, etc.② Enter the buyer's name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number), etc.③ Confirmation of the contents of the terms and conditions, services for which the right to withdraw subscription is restricted, and the burden of expenses such as shipping and installation fees④ Agree to these terms and conditions and confirm or reject the above (Yes, mouse click)⑤ Application for purchase of goods, et. and confirmation of this or consent to confirmation of "service"⑥ Selection of payment method
- When the "service" needs to provide purchaser information to a third party 1) the person receiving personal information, 2) the purpose of using personal information by the person receiving personal information, 3) the items of personal information to be provided, 4 ) You must notify the buyer of the period of retention and use of personal information of the person receiving personal information and obtain consent. (The same applies even if the consent is changed.)
Article 10 (establishment of order contract and tax burden caused by contract)
- "Service" may not accept the purchase request as described in Article 9 if it falls under any of the following items.① In case there is false information, omission, or mistake in the application② When the end consumer who is not a reseller purchases goods③ If you have not paid the payment in full④ When it is judged that acceptance of other purchase applications has a significant hindrance to the "service" technology and business
- The order contract is deemed to have been established when the approval of the "service" reaches the partner in the form of acknowledgment notification in Article 12 (1).
- The expression of acceptance of the "service" must include information on confirmation of the partner's purchase application, availability of sale, correction and cancellation of the purchase application, etc. However, if it is not easy to identify the stock due to the nature of the wholesale service, the service may unilaterally cancel the purchase order due to insufficient stock.
Article 11 (Payment Method and Payment Amount)
- The payment method for the goods or services purchased in the "Service" can be made by any of the following methods.① Overseas bank transfer② Remittance using fintech overseas remittance service (Paypal, Payoneer, etc.)③ Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
- If separate remittance fees are incurred for each payment method, all fees are borne by the partner. In the case of bank overseas remittance methods, all remittance fees (local bank fees, SWIFT fees, and Korean recipient bank remittance fees) are borne by the partner.
- The contract is considered to be concluded for the order details only when all the total amount requested has been deposited. If the total amount is not deposited due to unexpected remittance fees, only goods corresponding to the final amount deposited will be supplied to the partner.
Article 12 (Notification of Receipt Confirmation, Impossible to Change Purchase Request and Refund)
- "Service" will notify the partner of receipt when there is a purchase request from the partner. The purchase request is established when the price is completely paid.
- The acknowledgment notice is delivered through the screen displayed on the access approval medium or through e-mail, and the partner can request cancellation only on the day of the order without delay if correction is required due to inconsistency in the expression of intention.
- Due to the nature of inventory management of wholesale businesses, changes to the order details of the retail partner's order details are not possible after the day after the order, and the partner is responsible for the order details.
Article 13 (Supply of Goods, etc.)
- "Service" means bringing in goods so that goods can be delivered within 10 days after order or the day when the partner get notified the delivery date in advance from the date of order, unless there is a separate agreement regarding the timing of supply of goods with the partner. , Take other necessary measures such as packaging.
- "Service" specifies the delivery method, delivery cost, and estimated delivery period by method for the goods purchased by the partner.
- Due to the nature of overseas delivery, we are not responsible for the service in case of delay in local delivery or loss or damage of delivery by a local delivery company out of Korea.
- If the delivery method is determined and fulfilled by the partner rather than the delivery method provided by the "Service", the partner is responsible for the supply.
Article 14 (Refund)
"Service" refers to 7 business days when the product requested by the partner cannot be delivered or provided due to reasons such as out of stock, notifying the partner from the date of recognizing the reason and requesting a refund Refund within or take the necessary action for the refund.
Article 15 (order cancellation, etc.)
- Partners understand the characteristics of transactions between wholesale service providers and retail businesses, and can cancel orders for order details only on the day of order.
- In spite of the provisions of Paragraph 1, if the contents of the goods are different from the contents of the display or advertisement or the contents of the contract are fulfilled differently, the partner may request withdrawal of the order within 10 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
Article 16 (return of items different from order details)
- "Partner" means that in case of returning goods that have been performed differently from the service, the partner shall be responsible for the condition of the returned goods as when the service sent them, and refund the money paid to the service after the return is completed. Can be requested.
- In case of returning goods for wrong goods, the service and the partner jointly bear the expenses necessary for returning the goods received.
Article 17 (Protection of personal information)
- "Service" collects the minimum amount of personal information necessary to provide the service when collecting personal information from partners.
- "Service" does not collect information necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract in advance when registering as a member. However, this is not the case when personal identification is required before the purchase contract in order to fulfill the obligations under related laws and regulations, and collects at least specific personal information. Do it.
- "Service" cannot use the collected personal information for purposes other than the purpose, and if a new purpose of use occurs or if it is provided to a third party, the purpose of use and provision is notified to the partner and consent is obtained. However, exceptions are made in cases where the relevant laws and regulations stipulate otherwise.
- If the "service" requires the consent of the partner pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 3, the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (affiliation, name and phone number, other contact information), the purpose of collecting and using the information, and the third Matters stipulated in Article 22 (2) of the 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.」, including matters related to provision of information to the person (recipient, purpose of provision, and content of the information to be provided) must be specified or notified in advance, and partners You may withdraw this consent at any time.
- Partners may request to view and correct errors in their personal information held by the "Service" at any time, and the "Service" is obligated to take necessary measures without delay. If a partner requests correction of an error, the "Service" will not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
- "Service" should limit the person who handles the partner's personal information to a minimum for the protection of personal information, and the loss, theft, leakage of the partner's personal information, including credit cards, bank accounts, etc. We take all responsibility for damages to our partner caused by such.
- The "service" or a third party who has received personal information from it will destroy the personal information without delay when it achieves the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information.
Article 18 (Obligation of "Service")
- "Service" shall not act against the laws and regulations and this Agreement or against public order and morals, and shall do its best to provide goods and services consistently and reliably in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- "Service" must have a security system to protect partner's personal information (including credit information) so that partners can use Internet services safely.
- "Service" shall be liable to compensate the partner for damages caused by unreasonable labeling and advertising acts as prescribed in Article 3 of the Act on Fair Labeling and Advertisement for goods or services.
- "Service" does not send commercial e-mail that the partner does not want.
Article 19 (Duty to Partner's ID and Password)
- Except in the case of Article 17, the partner is responsible for managing ID and password.
- Partners should not allow their ID and password to be used by a third party.
- If the partner recognizes that their ID and password have been stolen or used by a third party, they must immediately notify the "Service" and follow the instructions of the "Service".
Article 20 (Partner's Duties) Partners must not engage in the following acts.
- Registration of false information when applying or changing
- Theft of other people's information
- Change of information posted on the "Service"
- Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information specified by the "Service"
- Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyright of "service" and other third parties
- Acts that damage the reputation of "service" or other third parties or interfere with business
- Disclosing or posting obscene or violent messages, images, audio, and other information contrary to public order and morals.
Article 21 (restriction of copyright and use)
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights for works created by "Service" belong to "Service".
- The partner shall copy, transmit, publish, distribute, broadcast, or use the information obtained by using the "service" for the purpose of profit without prior consent of the "service" or third It should not be made available to anyone.
- "Service" must notify the partner when using the copyright belonging to the partner according to the agreement.
Article 22 (Dispute Resolution)
- "Service" operates a partner manager to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by partners and to compensate for damages.
- "Service" handles complaints and opinions submitted by partners with priority. However, if prompt processing is difficult, we will immediately notify the partner of the reason and processing schedule.
Article 23 (jurisdiction and governing law)
- Disputes between companies arising between the "service" and partners are brought to the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act in Korea.
- Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between "service" and partners.