How to become a KpopAgent's Partner?

We think that supporting a local K-pop business helps the local economy and K-pop artists develop together. We want to cultivate this business opportunity with local K-pop retailers.
We do the wholesale business for local K-pop retailers. To be our partner, you have to have your business license or register your business at your Tax authority. We want to make this business long with our partners under the law.

If you are a fan for K-pop, not a retail business entity in your country, please contact your local K-pop store. By contacting your local shop, you can enhance your local economy and your K-pop artist simultaneously.
If there isn't any K-pop retail store nearby, be the first K-pop retailer in your area by signing up on the KpopAgent.



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Articles in this section